Frequently asked questions

How do I book an appointment for US Consulate in Mexico?

A) Simple way : 1. Fill DS160 1st page; Save that number; Fill again later and submit (submit before 30 days after you create it); Select Tijuana, Mexico (or) location that you want to go. DS160 Application 2. Register account to see 1st available Visa dates in all location in Mexico & Book Visa dates Select Appointment 3. Select pay by cash in 2nd step last stage & click Continue – you will get MRV – US Visa Fee Payment Instructions pdf form(10 Digits Unique number tied to your account) automatically to your email (or) Click Download Instructions 4. Contact us to pay the amount for the confirmation of your appointment, which has to be deposit in Mexico, Scotia Bank.

Do I need a Mexican Visa?

With the purpose of facilitating and promoting travel to Mexico, effective May 2016 all those foreign nationals, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit are NOT required to obtain a Mexican visa.
If you hold a valid (non-expired) Visa / Visitor Visa or Permanent Residence of any of this countries: United States of America, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom or Schengen area (European Union) or Australian.”
We will help you obtain FMM OR Border permit while crossing the border to Mexico.

What services do we provide?

Watch the video to check out our services!

Documents requirements for stamping?

Required! Passport (New + Old one -> if applies) All H1 Originals – All I-797 approval forms + Spouse H4 Approvals(If applies) Client Letter(Consulting), Vendor letters(Consulting) or Employment Verification Letter (Full time) DS-160 Form – 1 copy Educational documents(Bachelors certificate or Masters Certificate) Optional (Better to have them) PayStubs – 3 months Copies. Bank Statements – 3 months Copies. Tax Return Documents(1040) – 3 years Copies. W2 Forms – 3 years Copies / original. Emails from colleagues – 1 Copy.(Safe Side) I-140 original or Copy(if you have one) Job Description – Original. (Full Time) Job Offer letter (Full Time) SOW, client, vendor letters (Contracting) Utility Bill or Drivers License – originals – to prove that you reside there.